Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Bible Verse - Psalm 118:24 (A Little Devotional from Lucy too!)


I don't know about you...
but I always get a little bit sad feeling about this time in January. 
Why? 
Simple. 
I miss Christmas!






But then, I remember this Bible verse...

"This is the day the __has made,
we will rejoice and be __in it!"
Psalm 118:24 (Fill in the blanks!)

And I remember to treat each day with the happiness of Christmas.


Like Grandmother says, "Because of Christmas we live in the time of grace between Christ's first advent and His second!"

And because of that, every day should be glad!

(I must admit...it sure does help that Grandmother runs a Christmas shop!)

Dear God, help me to be glad every day of the year - even January days when I have to wait another whole year for Christmas to come around! Amen!