Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bible Trivia: Answer




It’s Noah, of course!

If you're anything like me and don’t particularly like having to look up things in the Bible (but like to know the answers and where they come from) here are the verses:



The Lord then said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation. Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate, and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth. Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”

And Noah did all that the Lord commanded him. 
(Genesis 7: 1-5)